You’re empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Somerset. Why Somerset? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role you will partner with a leading pharmaceutical company and one of Syneos Health’s most robust relationships. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Promote product in the assigned territory. Frequent collaboration with the District Sales Manager to respond to their day-to-day sales and strategy direction related to product promotion activities.
- Analyze local market, develop, execute and monitor performance and results to maximize the appropriate use of the product in defined territory.
- Maintain a high and current level of product, disease, competitive and market reimbursement knowledge.
- Determine, implement and monitor optimal resource (i.e. Budgets, time, etc.) allocation within assigned territory.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate using advance selling and negotiation skills, relevant information to identified target audiences,
- Identify, build and leverage advocacy channels.
- Secure product access and reimbursement within institutional systems as needed.
- Manage travel and promotional budget.
- Fulfill all monitoring and reporting requirements including expenses and call reporting using approved systems and processes.
- Maintain full compliance to all laws, regulations and Syneos and our clients policies.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS Degree required
- 3+ years successful pharmaceutical sales experience required
- 1+ years cardiology sales experience required
- 2+ years cardiology specialty sales experience OR complex cardiology product (biologics, injectables, specialty pharmacy) sales experience preferred
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Full Somerset benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere .Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales
Somerset is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level